Register of Deeds
Register of Deeds
The Register of Deeds office is currently open to the public. Skip the trip and please call our office to see how we can assist you.
|Elected Official||Kyle Franson|
|Address||Oneida County Courthouse |
P.O. Box 400, 1 S. Oneida Ave.
Rhinelander, Wisconsin 54501
|Office Hours||Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM; 2nd Floor|
|Committee of Jurisdiction||Land Records Committee|
- RecordEASE Web (online Reg of Deeds land records access)
- Grantor/Grantee Index Files (There is a user guide PDF inside)
- Oneida County Manual Tract Index Pre 1997
- Oneida County Property Fraud Alert
- Wisconsin Register of Deeds Association
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Land Records System (Map & GIS, Online Surveys)
- Fee Schedules, Recording, and eReturn Information
- WCI Web Agreement
- WCI Web Info Sheet
- Standard Form-Cover Sheet
- Termination of Decedent’s Interest HT-110 and TOD-110
- Termination Form Instructions for HT-110 and TOD-110
- Registration of Firm Name
- Instruction Sheet of Firm Name
Please note: The Register of Deeds office cannot draft documents and cannot provide legal advice of any kind.
The Register of Deeds office records, files, indexes and maintains documents authorized by law based on the Wisconsin statutes. All real estate documents that affect ownership of property, easements, mortgages, satisfactions, land contracts, name changes, power of attorney, federal tax liens, plats and certified survey maps are recorded in this office.
This office also files Vital Records which include birth, death, and marriage records along with military discharges.
Duties carried out by the Register of Deeds office are set forth in Wisconsin Statute 59.43(1).
|Staff Name||Staff Position|
|Franson, Kyle||Elected Official|
|Demeyer, Laurie||Chief Deputy II|
|Bushong, Carrie||Deputy I|
|Karaba, Kim||Deputy I|
|Piasecki, Jacob||Deputy I|