This is not an all inclusive listing, these are only positions we have been made aware of.
|Camp American Legion|| Nancy Brown |
United States Navy Veteran
Veterans Employment Services Representative
(715) 261-8726 Office
(715) 218-0006 Cell
|Camp American Legion Employment Listings||Complete a prescreening form and submit it to Nancy Brown.|
352 Grand Ave
Wausau, WI 54403
I am currently seeking resumes from Veterans who may be interested in working for the Social Security Administration in Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids or Rhinelander. Depending on the location, I am looking for either a Customer Service Representative or a Claims Specialist. Basic job duties can be found below.
Customer Service Representative basic job duties:
- Gather facts and evidence to establish eligibility for benefits.
- Assist the public by answering a wide variety of questions both in person and via telephone.
- Conduct interviews, investigate situations, and resolve issues.
- Assess relevant information to determine ongoing eligibility for Social Security benefits.
- Analyze a claimant’s benefit payment history.
Claims Specialists basic job duties:
- Interview applicants for benefits.
- Determine a claimant’s initial eligibility for Social Security benefits.
- Analyze evidence that will help make a determination.
- Obtain, clarify, and verify data used to analyze claims and make benefit decisions.
For priority hiring consideration a Veteran must meet one of the special hiring authorities which can be found at the link below.
If you have contacts with individuals who would like to be considered for these positions, please have them send a resume to me by email, fax or postal mail. Email is preferred. Thank you for your help in sharing this opportunity. Please contact me if you have questions.